We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Radiating pain into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering from any of the signs mentioned above or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Neck Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Spine Arthritis
- Pinched Nerves
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Weakness
- Postural Syndromes
- Herniated Discs
- Post-surgical Rehab
- Low Back Pain
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- SI Dysfunction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques, often resulting in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all-natural, there are few side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence – new scientific research is being published regularly that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience – we’ve treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the treatment we should receive.
- Your treatment goals – of course, we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be challenging, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you out.