Low Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop
Experiencing low back pain? Has it held you back from the things you love?
If you can relate to this, you should attend the low back pain and sciatica workshop to learn how to naturally heal back pain for good.
The workshop will be November 14th at 10 a.m. at the Dynamic Physical Therapy Westover clinic.
What Will I Learn?
- The single biggest mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make, which actually stops them from healing
- The 3 most common causes of low back pain and sciatica
- A way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain, saving you a lot of time and money
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medication, injections, or surgery
How do I register?
To register, please call (304)-225-0910.
This event will be limited to 30 attendees, so call now to secure your seat!
If you are a former Dynamic Physical Therapy patient, you can bring a guest at no cost. Please let us know when you call to register that you are bringing a guest.
All attendees for the low back pain and sciatica workshop will receive a special report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica.”
To hear more about the workshop, watch this quick video from Lincoln Kinkade, PT and owner of the Morgantown clinics.
Dynamic Physical Therapy
Our mission is to provide genuine personal care, one-on-one treatment and individual attention, while delivering truly manual, hands on physical therapy techniques, within communities at convenient locations, accessible to patients.
If you suffer from low back pain, please register for the workshop today by calling (304)-225-0910.
If you have other needs and think you can benefit from physical therapy, call the physical therapy clinic nearest you so our Morgantown physical therapists can start getting your life back on track.
- Westover: (304) 225-5222
- Morgantown: (304) 598-2212
- Sabraton: (304) 225-0910
Thanks for reading, and hope to see you there!